Our commitment is to quality of service. As our values state: Our focus is on service; service to our members, to our community, to the environment, and to ourselves. Our commitment to better care is rooted in principle, strengthened by values and dedicated to cultivating a healthy community.
Everspring Health Community Principles
As cooperative members of Everspring Health we recognize the benefits of a community healthcare resource and agree to pursue the fulfillment of the following principles for personal and community benefit.
- We agree to work to internalize the mission and values of Everspring Health and demonstrate the benefits of this cooperative resource to ourselves and our community
- We agree that it is important to seek a more effective, compassionate health and healing resource within our own lives and within our community
- We agree to hold ourselves to a higher standard in the pursuit of a high quality, sustainable health and healing services for ourselves and our community
- We will embrace patience and persistence for our own personal efforts and understand as individuals we are personally responsible for health and healing within our own lives
- We understand that health is not a static experience and that it requires a personal daily commitment to maintain and improve the experience of our lives
- We will approach each day with intention and gratitude for the lives we are blessed to experience and use cooperative resources to help refine that experience
- We seek to create partnerships between clients and practitioners to better our own lives and those of our community
- We understand that as cooperative members, benefits are provided through active use of cooperative resources and are not guaranteed or granted through entitlement
- We will seek to encourage others to believe in our cooperative resource, because we will believe in them and in the wellbeing of our community